Have you checked out the marketplaces’ free files for September? Download them while you can!
The image depicts a metal catapult with a shallow depth of field and beautifully lit bokeh background.
- Size 8 Kb
- Full XML driven
- ActionScript 3.0
- Load JPEG , PNG and GIF files
- Easy to change properties from xml file
- Determine slider transition method from xml
- Determine for how many thumbnails slider will move from xml
- Html text used for image description
- Easy to format text from xml file and add links to other pages
- Gallery is Movie Clip, so you can just drag n’ drop it into your SWF project
- It’s easy to drag n’ drop SWF into your HTML page also
- Comment on almost every line of AS3 and XML code
- Well documented
- Well structured fla file
There are 2 xml files: config.xml and images.xml. The first one has several tags like: background_color, slider_transition, slider_time… Changing those values you will determine your Gallery design. The second contains paths to your thumbnails and images. Really simple to understand and use.
Gallery automatically loads images based on paths you entered in images.xml. It’s not necessary to resize images.
This is a fastlane pulsating electro/dance track. Got some really cool bass sounds and a lot of ener
Bolder is a clean and impressive corporate template, perfect for corporate site, portfolio, blog and more.
- Afer Effects CS4 Project
- Full Hd Res. 1920×1080 (Pal and Ntsc Res. Included)
- No Plugins Required (Optical Flares and Trapcode Lux are Pre-rendered)
- Very Easy to Customize everything ( Camera,light,color etc.)
- Music used in this project is included ( made by me, no need any permission, you can use, enjoy)
This Photoshop action inludes 3 versions. You can create a cool Intense, Daramtic or Dragan Effect for your Pictures.
A highly-detailed model of a sleek and modern wireless mouse.
Please note this file is only available in .OBJ format.
“FlexiContact” is a PHP script that places a button on the right side of the browser, button when clicked displays a modal message with a sleek contact form.
Throughout this three-part series, you will learn how to create a website using the latest in web design techniques (HTML5 & CSS3 ).
No previous web design experience is required – you will start at the beginning, learning the basics of HTML and CSS , and working up your skills until we have a functioning website.